Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014

MY NEW ORDER AT SAMMYDRESS.COM

 "Sammydress is a leading global online wholesale supplier of Wedding Dresses and Wedding Accessories, Special Occasion Dresses and Accessories, Casual Dresses, Women's Clothing, Cosplay Costumes, Intimate Lingerie, Men and Women's Shoes, Wigs, Fashion Jewelry, Bags and Accessories, Home & Living, Men's clothing, Children's Toys, Shoes, Lifestyle Products and many more great items. We aim to provide a wide range of high quality, trendy fashion clothing at factory direct prices along with highly professional customer service to our many customers all over the world."



A couple days ago I made a new Order at Sammydress.com ~ I just love this Onlineshop ~ A lot of great items at great prices! Shipping does take a while but that expectation is given before you place the order. 
Just check out my latest Order and let me know what you think:

Stylish Zebra Print Knee-Length Skirt

Loose-Fit Stylish Tassel Hem Batwing Sleeve Spring T-Shirt 

Fluffy Charming Fashion Straight Synthetic Chignons

Poker Pattern Print Fleece Fleece Color Matching Sweatshir

Strapless V-Neck Solid Color Backless Casual Jumpsuit

One-Shoulder Low Cut Solid Color Pocket Design Jumpsuit



This time I choose the fast Expedited Shipping Methode for my Order. The Items should arrive in  3 - 7 Business Days ~~ I really hope so, I'd like to wear some Outfits on my Trip to Spain in 2 weeks.

HOPEFULLY










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen