Montag, 7. Juli 2014

OH MY NAILS - WHAT ABOUT FALSE NAILS?







Actually I'm not that kind of girl who likes False Nails, but when it comes to Japanese Fashion Nails style I'm your girl!
The nail art scene in Japan is massive with magazines, accessories and entire expos to blinked out nails. It's slowly making it's way to other countries !

So far I'm not that talented to decorate my nails or just to paint them. I'm such a NOOB it really makes me cry every day (T__T)

So I just found another way to fall in love with my own Japanese Fashion Nails ~ Its easy and fast but it's just a thing for special occasions and not for every day in normal life ~ I'm talking about Pre-Glued Fake Nails






Last year on carnival I wanted to dress up like a Japanese Lolita Cooking girl and if you like Japanese Fashion than you know everything is planned in minute detail.
So I went to the local Clarie's store in my City, to get some cute accessories and found those sweet bowed False Nails there. The nails cost about 8,00 €. Just check it out on there website or store. They have tons of styles.

I found a really nice tumblrsite which I like to share with you guys for Inspiration:




ありがとうございます。
(Thank you very much)


______________________________________________________________________________


 My carnival Outfit

1 Kommentar: